Current Bath Favorites

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

Putting a bath on is my favorite way to unwind from the day. I have been gravitating toward some specific products recently and I want to share my thoughts on them with you! They could also make amazing gifts for that chronic relaxing family member or friend.

1. OGX Healing & Vitamin E Shampoo and Conditioner

As you may or may not know, I have done a tremendous amount of hair dying in the past year so I need something to quench the thirst of the ends of my hair especially. This shampoo by OGX is making my hair feel smooth again, rather than straw straight from a hay bale.

2. Fig + Yarrow Bath and Body Oil (Meadow)

If you have a chance to try this, take it! You can either add a few drops (or the entire bottle, not recommended, but would be heavenly) to your bath and/or smooth it into your skin afterwards. The smell is very earthy and floral and it’s just gorgeous.

3.”The Truman”Harry’s Razor in Ivory

Drew has been using Harry’s razors for a while now and he recently bought me my very own! It’s a really great alternative to disposable razors because when you run out of heads, you just order some new ones and keep the handle.

4. LUSH’s Lord of Misrule Shower Cream

While browsing and sniffing everything at LUSH, I stumbled upon this bright green shower gel! Before you go and purchase this, I have to say the scent of this is definitely not for everyone. It smells herbal, yet like vanilla. I love it though, so take a chance and give it a sniff!

I want to know your favorite bath products! What should I check out next?!

Tiff

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with hb2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. courtneyraf says:

i love ogx! their products are amazing. i’m looking for a new oil, and it sounds like i’ll love the meadow bath and body oil. loved the post xo

1. tiffanyfajen says:

Definitely get that oil! I put some on my wrists and neck before I leave the house sometimes because I love the smell so much. I also add the tiniest bit to the ends of my hair to smooth frizzies! :)

1. courtneyraf says:

well you’ve totally convinced me to buy it now! haha

2. tiffanyfajen says:

Yes! It’s gorgeous. :) their rose face mist is amazing too!

3. courtneyraf says:

ooooh! i’m a huge fan of anything rose. i’ll add that to my list :P thanks girl

2. ladyd1ana says:

I’ve never tried any of these before. I personally love the Yves Rocher body washes. They are creamy and smell amazing <3

1. tiffanyfajen says:

Ooh I just looked those up! Do you have the perfumed shower gels? I think I would like the green tea one!

1. ladyd1ana says:

Never tried the greed tea one. I tried the coffee one and the macademia nuts ones (and the framboise one) and they smell amazing. I seriously wanted to eat them….

2. tiffanyfajen says:

Haha! Well I’ll have to try them sometime! Thanks for the recommendation!

3. Megan Joy says:

That OGX Shampoo and Conditioner sounds amazing. I have super dry hair from highlighting and bleaching it like crazy so I’m always looking for haircare that’s hydrating!

1. tiffanyfajen says:

Okay after quite a few uses I will have to say that it works WONDERS. My hair is constantly soft now! Definitely try it out. :)